Unstable situation

Vikingarännet is planned to take place 12th February. But on important areas of Ekoln and Sigtunafjärden we need the ice to be approx. 5 cm thicker to be safe. The weather forecast for coming 8 days is negative.

If it gets colder over a period next week the organisation is ready to prepare for the race. There is also a possibilty to postpone the event.

Decision will be made in on Thursday at 9 pm and will be published here as soon as possible.